Therapeutic Approaches: by Dublin based hypnotherapist Ailish McGrath
There are various approaches to tackling personal problems and symptoms:
Three Main Ways
Suggestion Therapy: Rethink what’s possible…
Mind Training: Tidy up your beliefs…
HypnoTherapy: Let go of the past…
1) Suggestion Hypnosis:
This is where a person, in a hypnotic trance, accepts positive suggestions for change. The suggestions are given verbally, take root in the deep part of the mind (sub-conscious), and the person experiences changes in that area of their life.
It usually involves 1-3 hourly sessions and is €80 a session.
Suggestion hypnosis is excellent to help with
- stopping smoking
- stopping nail biting
- weight loss
- relieving exam nerves
- overcoming the fear of flying – or other simple fears
To find out more about Suggestion Hypnosis click HERE
2) Mind training – The “Happy Ways, Happy Days” programme.
This is a 4-6 week course. The sessions take an hour and are €80 a session. It is designed to teach you to think well, change limiting beliefs and habits and learn to thrive in life.
Mind training is excellent for:
- Building self esteem
- Developing confidence presenting, in meetings and in social situations
- Learning techniques, tools and strategies that can be used to overcome challenges in the future
- Learning how to access your deeper mind to programme positive changes
To find out more about Mind Training click HERE
This is a therapeutic process,conducted over 8-14 weekly sessions, and is designed to release the bottled up emotions that are preventing you from feeling well about yourself and living life to the full.
Therapy is excellent for:
- Releasing long standing emotional problems
- Improving your sexual function
- Mental spring-cleaning
- Letting go of anxiety
To find out more about Therapy click HERE